- Fees means the charges to be paid by each parent on account of their children enrolled as a student at , as per the agreed terms & conditions at the time of admission offered by the school.
- Fees schedule and charges are as mentioned in the latest fees communication issued by The School.
- Fees needed to be paid between the period of 5th and 10th of the due month.
- Fees paid details needed to be intimated by way of an email to EMAIL ID OR ANY OTHER MODE OF COMMUNICATION
- If the Fee due date falls on a bank or centre/state/local government declared holiday the immediate following working day will be considered as the due date.
- Fees paid after the due date attract a late fee of INR 100 per day till the payment is made which needed to be paid along with the Fees amount.
- Fees have to be paid for the full academic year as per the schedule of payments once admitted as a student. Parents can opt to pay the full year’s fees in advance.
- No request for refunds of fees paid for previous periods or waiver of any past period dues or future payments will be entertained if the child discontinues with the school during the course of the academic year.
- All cheques/DD/Electronic transfers / Digital payment gateway are considered as received only after the realisation of cash / amount settled in The School’s bank account.
- All disputes and litigation are under the jurisdiction of Bangalore courts.
- Receipts will be issued in the name of the parent of the student unless specifically instructed in writing.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities if not stated otherwise. The Client will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can contact support at to know the cancellation procedure.
- Escalation of non-conformance needs to be given in writing. All queries on Fees, payment/outstanding/accounts to the addressed to EMAIL ID OR CONTACT NUMBER
Terms and Conditions
What is the minimum age for a child at School?
Typically a child should have completed two years and ten months by June (by the beginning of academic year) when seeking admission.
What is the fee structure?
The fee structure is NOT available online. Charges will be discussed with each family during the admission process. We hope that this kind of education is of deep importance to parents. Once we have had open discussions, we hope you can view it as a contribution to sustain the learning atmosphere. We have tuition charges based on the age group.
Is the fee refundable?
No, any fee paid is non-refundable.
How many children are there in each class?
Our classes are organized as mixed age groups with 15-20 children per class. Most classes have a 1:10 teacher student ratio.
School operates from 8:15 AM to 3:30 PM, 5 days a week and on two Saturdays a month. Weekends are community days when we have regular meditation and other sessions in the areas of self-work and teaching/learning. In addition, we often have learning activities to guide us towards holistic living.
We do not have a uniform. Parents are required to take care to ensure appropriateness and simplicity in the child’s dress. We encourage expression of festivities via traditional dresses on days of celebration.
Kindly ensure your child wears shoes/specific footwear for sports, the days will be informed to you by the school. On regular days please encourage your child to wear comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothes. Children will be going for short walks around the school, please make sure their foot wear is comfortable for these outings.
Birthday celebrations: The whole school will sing for your child at lunch time :) You can send small chocolates or sweets for the whole school; Cakes can be sent only for your child's own class. In case of cake cutting we would prefer a cream less cake. Please inform your child's teachers at least two days before the celebration day.
The school has three terms running from June to March. Usually there are two breaks of about 10-12 days each in September/October and December.